The US Family Health Plan is part of the military health system. We offer the full-range of TRICARE Prime benefits, and place a strong emphasis on wellness.
The US Family Health Plans are available in six regions of the country. New enrollment is open to people who are 64 years old or younger who are eligible for military health care.
Eligible participants are:
- Active duty family members
- Retired service members and their families*
- Family members of Activated National Guard/Reserve members
- Non-activated National Guard/Reserve members and their families who qualify for care under the Transitional Assistance Management Program
- Retired National Guard/Reserve members (age 60 and receiving retired pay) and their families*
- Medal of Honor recipients and their families
- Qualified former spouses
Our service areas are based on zip codes. Depending on where you live, you could be eligible for our plans.
Enrollment is open year-round. If you live in one of our service areas, simply apply through the plan in your area.
*Retirees who were enrolled as of Sept. 30, 2012, and have remained enrolled, may continue to receive care through the US Family Health Plans beyond the age of 64. Beneficiaries who enrolled after Sept. 30, 2012 must transition to Tricare For Life when they reach age 65.